Find an existing scale used in research studies. One way to find questionnaires is to use Google Scholar and the terms “scale” and a topic of interest such as depression, anxiety, children, etc. Some examples are the CES-D, Beck, and State Trait Anxiety Inventory. These are examples; please don’t use them for your discussion board. Once you find an existing scale, complete the following bullets:
- Explain the purpose of the questionnaire. What information does it seek to understand?
- Summarize the scale. Describe the questions or sections.
- Report information about the validity and reliability of the questionnaire. How was it validated and with which populations?
- Give one example of a study or research question that could use this scale to assess the population.
- Use appropriate citations for any articles you use. HINT: you must cite the scale article you read.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."