Each student will be expected to follow the guidelines below and answer the questions presented in the textbook’s Appendix B: Consumer Behavior Audit as applied to developing a Marketing Strategy. Below is additional information regarding the minimum expectations:
Typewritten, double spaced, minimum 1,200 words.
- APA format required. (APA guide is available on wall outside the Academic Resource Center)
- Develop a unique marketing strategy from a consumer behavior perspective for a new and improved version of a product or service that you like or create your own product/service. Then select a target market segment for which the marketing strategy will be developed. If you choose an existing product, be sure to select a market segment that is currently not being targeted. Follow the Consumer Behavior Audit in Appendix B to develop the marketing strategy.
- The Marketing Strategy will include the following sections:
- Title page [Title (top), course name, professor’s name (middle), your name, date (bottom)] Does not count toward number of words.
- Contents page (sections and page numbers) Does not count toward number of words
- Introduction (no more than 250 words)
- The Body of the Strategy (see Appendix B – Consumer Behavior Audit)
- References – a minimum of 6 reference resources. The paper must use the University Library’s EBSCO Host: Business Source Premier, one professional journal, and internet sites must be properly documented. (Absolutely NO Wikipedia references will be accepted, automatic letter grade reduction for using the textbook or a Wikipedia source). No more than 250 words total may be directly quoted from sources.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."