Survey Question Assignment
- Identify a topic for the survey (from your research project)
- Develop 10 survey questions
Title: Postpartum Depression In Teenage mother
- Keep in mind that with quantitative surveys the goal is to transform the information you collect into data. When you ask open-ended questions and allow your respondents to write in individualized comments, responses will be varied and difficult to code. As a result, you must provide a response choice. Please use the Likert Scale responses.
- Please provide a title (use your research question or statement)
- Provide instructions to participants on how to take/complete the survey
- Explain the purpose of the survey: Who is the survey being administered too (individual, group) and how will participants be selected (random, etc.)?
- Discuss: Anonymity and/or Confidentiality: Measures that the researcher will employ to keep participants identity safe.
- Review Likert Scale for response selections https://www.simplypsychology.org/likert-scale.html. Every question needs to have a measurable response.
- Very Frequently
- Creating the Survey: You have the option of creating surveys in Microsoft Word or Survey Monkey https://www.surveymonkey.com
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."