What did you learn about this week that grabbed your attention or caused you to think more deeply about it? Beginning graduate school is a time of excitement about new career opportunities and personal fulfillment. This first discussion is designed to help you get to know your classmates and start exploring your career and future in the field of psychology. Use what you learned from the Articulating Your Purpose activity, the Time Management Activity and the Capella Learner Code of Conduct to complete this discussion.
For this discussion, using a minimum of 50 words , pick either Articulating your Purpose, Time Management, or the Capella Learner Code of Conduct for your post. Your goal is to enthusiastically share something you’ve learned with your peers, apply it to real life, and make your pin informative, concise, and engaging to your readers. Be creative!
- Share what interested you about this concept.
- Share how this concept impacts you personally, professionally, or in relevant current events.
- Share how you might be able to apply the concept in your life, personally or professionally.
- If applicable, include resources to support your post by providing links to credible or scholarly articles, videos, images, or other web resources.
- You may also create a slide show or use audio or video as your discussion post.
When you post your response, be sure to:
- Label your post with a hashtag (e.g., #Week1) so that others can sort posts by the week’s topic.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."