The Professional Experience assignments in this course are designed to help prepare you for communicating in a professional work setting. When you are writing in the workplace, it is essential to:
- Follow any specific directions you receive.
- Consider who it is you are communicating with.
- Consider what your overall purpose in communication is.
To earn full credit, make sure you complete all assignment requirements and follow the instructions exactly as written. See the scoring guide rubric for specific grading criteria.
If you submit your Professional Experience assignment before the due date and you are not satisfied with your grade, you may resubmit one time for an opportunity for full credit points. Check with your professor for the resubmission deadline.
In this Professional Experience assignment, you will write a 20–50 word fully researched answer to one of the frequently asked questions (FAQ)s in the Week3_FAQ document below. Do not answer all the FAQs.
- Download the Week 3 FAQ [DOCX].
- Save the file to your desktop using the following file name format:
- Example: Smith_PE2_DOC.docx
Do the following:
- Select one question from the list of questions in the left-hand column of the FAQ document.
- Provide a viable and complete answer to the question. Make sure your answer is no fewer than 20 words and no more than 50 words.
- Tip: Use the Word Count feature in Microsoft Word to get an accurate word count. Remember, citations and references do not count toward the word count.
- Cite your source(s) using Strayer Writing Standards.
- You may use your course textbook as a reference or find a recently published article to research the answer to your selected FAQ.
- Write your first and last name in the “Employee” column.
- Save all the changes you made to your document with the file name of LastName_PE2_DOC.docx and submit the file to this Professional Experience: FAQ Answer assignment by the deadline.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."