Include cover and reference pages to this paper. Use multiple sources and references (minimum of 2) to enhance the quality of your paper. Maximum of 4 pages excluding cover and reference pages.
1. State the name of the plaintiff(s)
Name of the Reporter,
Court that decided the case
2. Describe the topic(s) as discussed in the chapters of your textbook that this case touches
3. Describe the Facts of the case
4. What is/are the plaintiff(s) claiming?
5. What is/are the Defendant’s side of the story?
6. How was this case viewed in the media?
7. What was public opinion about this case?
8. What evidence did the plaintiff(s) put forth in an attempt to prove its case?
9. What evidence did the defendant(s) put forth in an attempt to defend itself?
10. When and what was the court’s deposition of the case?
11. What is your take on the court’s decision?
12. Give your overall summary
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."