1. Why is it important to test an individual’s musculoskeletal fitness and what happens to the musculoskeletal system as you age? Why might it be important to look at power?
2. Explain the relationship between force and speed of movement during a muscular contraction.
3. What is your partner’s fiber type composition and explain the differences between the different fiber types within skeletal muscle. Compare you and your partner’s fiber type composition and explain any differences.
4. What happens to the velocity throughout the repetitions (both average and peak) during the linear transducer test? What might be contributing to the decline in velocity (think physiologically)? How does your data compare to your partners. Explain any differences.
5. Compare your partner’s pre and post muscle thickness. What is happening here and what might this indicate? What is happening to muscle thickness 15 minutes post exercise?
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."