You are the Director of Diversity and Inclusion. After receiving board approval to invest in your workforce, the community, and environment, you are tasked with presenting your new Diversity Equity and Inclusion (DEI) program to your team. The program promotes inclusion not only internally, but also externally with increased community involvement and the expansion of the organization’s product mix to cater to a larger demographic. Given this is the first time the organization has embarked on a project of this nature, you feel a Six Sigma DMAIC (Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, and Control) approach would be most suitable for this program.
Create a 12-15 PowerPoint slide presentation to outline the new Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI) program.
Be sure to include the following slides:
- Title slide (1 slide)
- Outline the DMAIC process using the new DEI program. (1 slide)
- Describe how this approach will be implemented to create an internal DEI initiative. (2-3 slides)
- Describe how this approach will be implemented to kick off a community involvement campaign. (2-3 slides)
- Discuss how this approach will be implemented to expand the organization’s product line to include new demographics (geographic region, race, ethnicity, gender, etc.). (2-3 slides)
- Discuss the sociological impact on the organization’s branding if this program is not implemented. (2-3 slides)
- Include how this could impact the organization internally.
- Include how this could impact the organizational externally (in global, international, and multicultural environments).
- Include how this could impact the organization financially.
- Provide attribution for credible sources used in the professional presentation.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."