For this assignment, you must create a PowerPoint presentation for technologists and managers in your selected organization that presents the ability of different risk approaches to adapt to the evolution of technology.
Your presentation should address the following:
- Persuasive review of preparations needed to preempt future losses due to change, including the ability of the organization to adjust
- Potential risks from technologies that may be adopted by your target organization
- Anticipated changes resulting from changing threats
- Implications resulting from new forms of defenses
- Adjustments required because of compliance and changes in the legal process
- Improvements available from new theories, models, and frameworks
- Influences within the industry of your target organization and other external factors
- Suggested changes to strategy, policy, and governance
Your presentation should comply with PowerPoint best practices and be appropriate for the intended audience:
- Ensure each slide includes one main idea, a maximum of six bullet points, and a maximum of 30 total words. Use short phrases rather than full paragraphs.
- Do not use more than 5 colors unless they indicate categories or sequences. Avoid using light text on a dark background.
- Keep the font size between 18–30 points and use the same font throughout the presentation. Use the slide master feature to standardize the header placement and font sizes, etc.
- Use PowerPoint features to create your own simple tables and images to support your content. Avoid the use of clipart.
- Be sure all images support the content; they should not be used for decoration purposes.
- Avoid the use of excessive movement (slide transitions, animated gifs, and word animations).
Length: 11 slide presentations with speaker notes of each slide.
References: Include at least 5 scholarly references
The completed presentation should address all the assignment requirements, exhibit evidence of concept knowledge, and demonstrate thoughtful consideration of the content presented in the course. The writing should integrate scholarly resources, reflect academic expectations, and current APA standards
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."