- Types of trade agreements and the human rights clause
Answer the following critical-thinking questions:
- Do you think governments should consider human rights when granting preferential trading rights to countries? What are the arguments for and against taking such a position?
- Whose interests should be the paramount concern of government trade policy – the interests of producers (businesses and their employees) or those of consumers?
- Given the arguments relating to the new trade theory and strategic trade policy, what kind of trade policy should business be pressuring government to adopt?
- Your submission should be a minimum of page of content in length. Please type the question as well as your answer. Properly cite any source utilized in APA format.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."