Create a PowerPoint presentation with at least six (6) content slides that addresses the following:
- Describe each of the following five domains of quality improvement in a healthcare environment:
- Patient experience
- Choose one chronic disease or condition where a patient would be required to visit a healthcare facility on a regular basis.
- Describe the challenges these patients may face in relation to the five domains of quality improvement (under-insured, improper discharge, poor customer service, etc).
- Using your patient as an example, describe how quality could be improved in each of the five domains (Decreased wait time,Continuity of care,Improved patient/provider communication, etc).
- Your submission is created in a Microsoft PowerPoint presentation.
- To meet the objective requirements, your presentation is at least six (6) content slides in length and a minimum of 500 words, including the slides and speaker’s notes.
- Your submission includes specific examples of concepts, topics, definitions, and other elements to demonstrate mastery of the objective.
- Your submission includes a highly developed viewpoint and purpose.
- Your response is in Standard English and demonstrates superior organization.
- Your communication is highly ordered, logical and unified, as well as original and insightful.
- Your submission displays exceptional content, organization, style, and mechanics.
- A separate slide at the end of your presentation contains a list of references.
- Include both in-text and reference list citations where appropriate and reference all sources used following proper APA citation style.
- Please review the APA formatting and citation style in Academic Tools – Academic Writer.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."