- To assess a clinical issue that is the focus of your Quality Improvement Project.
- Create a description of the clinical issue to be addressed in the project.
- Identify the clinical issue that will be the focus of your Quality Improvement project.
- Provide rationale for the need to change the status quo.
- Identify best practices from the literature related to the issues.
- 2 – 3 pages in length, excluding the title, abstract and references page.
- Incorporate a minimum of 5 current (published within last five years) scholarly journal articles or primary legal sources (statutes, court opinions) within your work.
- Journal articles and books should be referenced according to current APA 7 ed style (the library has a copy of the APA Manual).
NO WEBSITES ALLOWED FOR REFERENCE OR CITATION. References and citation must be only from journal articles or books published from 2017 up to now. Use THIRD PERSON for writing. Must employ at least 5 references entries which will be cited at the end of the paragraph. INCLUDE DOI, PAGE NUMBERS. etc PLAGIARISM NEED TO BE LESS THAN 10%.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."