Upon successful completion of the Unit 8 Case Study, students will be able to:
- describe the significance and advantages of implementation of change program with team environment;
- examine the role of management and employees of an organization in facilitating planned change;
- explore how implementation of change program in an organization can influence the Project management Office (PMO);
- analyze how managerial practices and employee behaviour can affect the PMO; and
- examine the steps to over resistance of change in the PMO.
This case focuses on understanding the process of change management within a team environment and examines the role of management and in facilitating change.
Read the case study below and answer the questions at the end of the case.
Sridevi, C., Aarathy, M., & Madhubala, B. (2004). Improving performance through change management. IBS Center for Management Research. https://casecent.re/p/20108
- Submission should be a maximum of 3 pages double-spaced (excluding title page and reference page) and should follow APA referencing style.
- All submissions should be done through Turnitin with a similarity level of no greater than 15%.
Unit Case Study 3 will be marked in its entirety out of 100. The following rubric indicates the criteria students are to adhere to, and their relative weights to the assignment overall. Grades and/or feedback will be made available to students no later than one week after submission.
Activity/Competencies Demonstrated% of Final Grade1. Application of Case Analysis Methodology/Content (60%) a. Identified and clearly/concisely stated the problem, including the decision to be made within the context of the case./10b. Summarized the pertinent facts in the case to describe the background/10c. Demonstrated a thorough analysis supported by evidence from the case. The analysis should be guided by the case questions and should apply course concepts./10d. Identified a viable set of alternatives to solve the stated problem and effectively evaluated the identified alternatives./10e. Recommended the most viable solution./10 f. Defined a clear action plan./102. Format and Writing (40%) a. Included all components of report (title page, all 6 case study analysis methodology steps with headings, references page)/20b. Spelling and grammar/10c. APA formatting (title, headings, references)/10 Total/100
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."