2. Introduction includes (Defining the research question, Problem Statement, Objectives)
3. Methodology to do: Literature Reviews and Analysis
4. Compare previous articles: Objective, method, result, limitations, conclusion (Make tables out of this).
5. Analyze and combine the information.
6. Result to the research question and highlight the gab in current articles.
7. Concluding remark.
8. Figures and Tabels.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."