Student must develop a case study analysing a real marketing problem
Student must develop a case study analysing a real marketing problem situation where existing problem need to be solved. It should relate the theory to a practical situation;
- Synopsis/Executive Summary
- Outline the purpose of the case study
- Identify the theory that will be used
- Outline the issues and findings of the case study without the specific details.
- Summarise the major problem/s.
- Identify alternative solutions to this/these major problem/s
- Briefly outline each alternative solution and evaluate its advantages and disadvantages
- Choose which of the alternative solutions should be adopted.
- Briefly justify your choice explaining how it will solve the major problem/
- Your submission must meet the following formatting requirements:
- Submit one file(s) only.
- Required file format for main submission: PDF.
- Additional file format for additional deliverables: Choose an option.
- Additional file requirements: Type additional requirement info or “None”.Other details:
- Font size 12
- Number of words: 1000
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."