1) Minimum 6 pages pages (No word count per page)- Follow the 3 x 3 rule: minimum of three paragraphs per page
You must strictly comply with the number of paragraphs requested per page.
Part 1: minimum 2 pages
Part 2: minimum 2 pages
Part 3: minimum 2 pages
Submit 1 document per part
All paragraphs must be narrative and cited in the text- each paragraph
Bulleted responses are not accepted
Don’t write in the first person
Don’t copy and paste the questions.
Answer the question objectively, do not make introductions to your answers, answer it when you start the paragraph
Submit 1 document per part
3)****************************** It will be verified by Turnitin (Identify the percentage of exact match of writing with any other resource on the internet and academic sources, including universities and data banks)
********************************It will be verified by SafeAssign (Identify the percentage of similarity of writing with any other resource on the internet and academic sources, including universities and data banks)
4) Minimum 4 references (APA format) per part not older than 5 years (Journals, books) (No websites)
All references must be consistent with the topic-purpose-focus of the parts. Different references are not allowed.
5) Identify your answer with the numbers, according to the question. Start your answer on the same line, not the next
Q 1. Nursing is XXXXX
Q 2. Health is XXXX
6) You must name the files according to the part you are answering:
Part 1: Health Promotion (Write in the first person)
CASE STUDY: Active Labor: Susan Wong
Mrs. Wong, a first-time mother, is admitted to the birthing suite in early labor after a spontaneous rupture of membranes at home. She is at 38 weeks of gestation with a history of abnormal alpha-fetoprotein levels at 16 weeks of pregnancy. She was scheduled for ultrasonography to visualize the fetus to rule out an open spinal defect or Down syndrome, but never followed through. Mrs. Wong and her husband disagreed about what to do (keep or terminate the pregnancy) if the ultrasonography indicated a spinal problem, so they felt they did not want this information.
2. As the nurse, what priority data would you collect from this couple to help define relevant interventions to meet their needs? (One paragraph)
3. How can you help this couple if they experience a negative outcome in the birthing suite? (One paragraph)
4. What are your personal views on terminating or continuing a pregnancy with a risk of a potential
anomaly? (One paragraph)
5. What factors may influence your views? (One paragraph)
6. With the influence of the recent Human Genome Project and the possibility of predicting open spinal defects earlier in pregnancy, how will maternity care change in the future? (One paragraph)
Part 2: Healthcare policy
1. On what policy issues might nurses lobby Congress? (Three paragraphs)
2. What strategies might nurses use to have their voices heard? (Three paragraphs)
Part 3: Diagnosis and laboratory
1. Introduction (One paragraph)
2.. Discuss four important aspects of USPSTF Screening Recommendations in Primary Care (One paragraph per each aspect)
3. Conclusion (One paragraph)
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."