Discussion Week 7
Complete Required Content listed in the content area & Read: Blais & Hayes Chapters 4/5:Ethical/Legal Foundations of Professional Nursing & 12 The Nurse’s Role as Political Advocate
- analysis of how the following guide moral, ethical and legal conduct in nursing practice: professional standards, and state/national statutes/rules/regulations
- analysis of how your own personal biases might impact difficult healthcare decisions and your ability to provide care
- resources you have identified that are available to nurses including how they might be applied to help resolve ethical practice dilemmas
- analysis of the risks of being a nurse and some actions self can apply to enhance quality of care and reduce risks
- Discuss and analyze ways in which political factors influence healthcare delivery and practice
- Optional: Share your spiritual and cultural assessment assignments with your group if you wish.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."