2010 BA MOD 6 DB: Solved Question
- Being an effective communicator:
- Why is it important for a manager to be an effective communicator?
- Can a manager be effective if they are not a good communicator? Explain.
- Have you ever experienced this in your own job? Explain.
- Grapevine communication:
- What kind of impact can grapevine communication have on an organization?
- Share any examples of how the “grapevine” affected your own workplace.
- What can managers do to limit the negative implications of grapevine communication on the organization?
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."