Employee recruitment is about finding and attracting the applicants for ones open positions within an
Employee recruitment is about finding and attracting the applicants for ones open positions within an organization. Numerous federal, state and local laws restrict what an employer can and cannot do when recruiting employees, such as it is unlawful to provide false or misleading information regarding employment opportunities within an organization.
Write a minimum 5-page analysis, addressing the following:
- Identify 45 employee recruitment laws that pertain to pre-employment recruitment activities.
- Describe each selected law.
- Discuss the impact of each law from both an applicant’s perspective and an employers perspective.
Deliverable requirements addressed; understanding of material and writer’s message and intent are clear.
Scholarly research that supports the writer’s position is properly acknowledged and cited, and direct quotations may not exceed 10% of the word count of the body of the assignment deliverable (excluding title page, table of contents, tables, exhibits, appendices, and reference pages). Inclusion of plagiarized content will not be tolerated and may result in adverse academic consequences.
Critical thinking: Position is well justified, there is logical flow, and examples are provided where appropriate.
Structure: Includes an introduction and conclusion and proper paragraph format and reads as a polished academic paper or professional presentation, as appropriate for the required assignment deliverable.
Mechanical: No spelling, grammatical, or punctuation errors.
APA: Deliverable is cited properly according to the APA Publication Manual.
Submitting your assignment in APA format means, at a minimum, you will need the following:
- Title page: Remember the running head. The title should be in all capitals.
- Length: 5 pages minimum
- Body: This begins on the page following the title page and must be double-spaced (be careful not to triple- or quadruple-space between paragraphs). The typeface should be 12-pt. Times Roman or 12-pt. Courier in regular black type. Do not use color, bold type, or italics, except as required for APA-level headings and references. The deliverable length of the body of your paper for this assignment is 5 pages. In-body academic citations to support your decisions and analysis are required. A variety of academic sources is encouraged.
- Reference page: References that align with your in-body academic sources are listed on the final page of your paper. The references must be in APA format using appropriate spacing, hanging indent, italics, and uppercase and lowercase usage as appropriate for the type of resource used. Remember, the Reference page is not a bibliography but a further listing of the abbreviated in-body citations used in the paper. Every referenced item must have a corresponding in-body citation.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."