- Create a case study of a patient with borderline personality disorder
- The presentation must provide information:
- Introduce a fictitious patient with a disease or disorder based on your assigned group topic. Must specifically address the disease as it relates to one of the following populations: infants, toddlers, school-aged children, adolescents, adults, or the elderly.
- Definition of the disease or disorder
- Epidemiology of the disease or disorder
- Pathophysiology of the disease/disorder to the cellular level.
- Including genetics/genomics, neurotransmitters, and neurobiology of this specific disorder.
- Followed 7th Edition APA formatting including citation of references.
- Powerpoint presentations with 8 slides excluding intoduction, and reference page were clear and easy to read with no less than 16-point font. Speaker notes expanded upon and clarified content on the slides.
- Incorporate a minimum of 4 current (published within last five years) scholarly journal articles or primary legal sources (statutes, court opinions) within your work. Journal articles and books should be referenced according to APA style (the library has a copy of the APA Manual).
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."