Planning and Execution
Review the information that you have gathered and the analysis that you have conducted. If necessary, do some more data gathering related to leadership development and a leadership succession pipeline.
Prepare a 5-page proposal that addresses the following issues:
- What is the workplace you are working with (to remind your readers)?
- What is the workplace presently doing to develop current and future leaders?
- What are the leadership development and leadership succession needs that should be addressed?
- What are the interventions that you will provide to enhance leadership development and succession?
- Who will need to participate (at any level) in the training and development initiative?
- When will the initiative take place?
- What is the basic schedule for rolling out your initiative?
Submitting your assignment in APA format means, at a minimum, you will need the following:
- Title page: Remember the running head. The title should be in all capitals.
- Length: 5 pages
- Abstract: This is a summary of your paper, not an introduction. Begin writing in third person.
- Body: This begins on the page following the title page and abstract page and must be double-spaced (be careful not to triple- or quadruple-space between paragraphs). The typeface should be 12-pt. Times Roman or 12-pt. Courier in regular black type. Do not use color, bold type, or italics, except as required for APA-level headings and references. The deliverable length of the body of your paper for this assignment is 5 pages. In-body academic citations to support your decisions and analysis are required. A variety of academic sources is encouraged.
- Reference page: References that align with your in-body academic sources are listed on the final page of your paper. The references must be in APA format using appropriate spacing, hanging indent, italics, and uppercase and lowercase usage as appropriate for the type of resource used. Remember, the Reference page is not a bibliography but a further listing of the abbreviated in-body citations used in the paper. Every referenced item must have a corresponding in-body citation.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."