It is essential when beginning your practice to understand your personal values, organizational values, professional ethical ethics, and the intersection of them to ethical decision-making.
It is essential when beginning your practice to understand your personal values, organizational values, professional ethical ethics, and the intersection of them to ethical decision-making. Anyone without a firm understanding of ethical dilemmas, ethics, and the process of ethical decision-making can find themselves violating ethical principles. Remaining aware of potential problem areas will prepare you to recognize them when they present themselves to you. To gain additional practice in this area, in your discussion you will create and analyze a case study to evaluate whether the actions presented are consistent with the NOHS Standards for Human Service Professionals.
Create a scenario of an ethical dilemma that you have not previously used. It can involve any type of violation against the NOHS Standards for Human Service Professionals.
Please respond to the following:
- Describe the case you have chosen, outlining all ethical issues presented by the actions of the Human Services Professional.
- Discuss how your core values, which you shared in Unit 2, are reflected in your course of actions.
- Analyze the actions in light of your readings and the NOHS Ethical Standards for Human Service Professionals.
- Outline how you could handle the situation differently.
- Suggest some ways in which the astute and ethical human service professional can prevent such a situation from developing by being aware and proactive in his or her practice.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."