Find a dietary assessment tool that can be used either generally or for a specific alteration in health.
When you have found your assessment tool, answer the following questions:
- What is the purpose of this tool?
- Do you believe that the purpose is fulfilled based on the questions being asked? Why?
- In what ways does the tool account for the individual perceptions and needs of the client?
- Is there a nutritional history included? What does it cover?
- Is the tool easy to use? Why or why not?
- Does the tool provide enough information to determine next steps or interventions? Explain.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."