Read Chapters 5 -6 and Case 4–Problem Solving #3: Case Analysis–Case #4: iRobot in 2019: Can the Company Keep the Magic?
Respond to these Case Related Questions in your case analysis:
1. Identify the driving forces in the robotic vacuum industry. Which of these forces appears to be the strongest? Where does the industry appear to be headed as a result of these forces?
2. What are iRobot’s competitive and resource strengths, and what opportunities do you identify? What notable weaknesses and threats are facing the company? Assess the combined impact of these forces on iRobot’s future profitability.
3. Describe iRobot’s business strategy. Does it appear well-suited for the company in 2019?
4. iRobot has the largest market share in a growing market, but does the company have a competitive advantage? A sustainable advantage? What additional strategies could the company adopt to secure or sustain competitive advantage?
5. Which of iRobot’s competitors presents that greatest competitive threat? Why? Support your answer.
6. From the provided financial data, what is iRobot’s financial condition? What do the financial statements suggest about the company’s future? If present trends continue, where do you see iRobot in the next few years?
7. What advice would you offer to CEO Angle to improve iRobot’s market position and profitability. Support your decision.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."